The houses on Hall Lane, Brandon include:
Brandon Hall – see link
Greystones – see link
This seems to have been built in the late 19th century, to serve Brandon Hall. Apparently horses and tack were downstairs and the 1st floor living accommodation accessed through a ladder in the kitchen. German or Italian POWs were housed here after WWII. Ken King extended the house in the 1960s.
Toad Cottage and Berry Cottage
In 1850 the shepherd’s cottage for Old Hall Farm was on this site. By the 1890s this seems to have been replaced by the current cottages
Brandune Cottage was built on the site of the farm stackyard.