The houses on Hall Road, Brandon (not to be confused with Hall Lane) include:
Brandon Old Hall – see link
Old Hall Cottage
Originally two houses. In 1844 the houses were occupied by John Dorn and Richard Starnell. In 1850 -1871 James Digby’s family lived in the right hand cottage. In 1850 William Codd’s family occupied the left hand cottage. In the 1950s Mrs Burrell ran a basic shop from one cottage, whilst Ken King occupied the other.
Converted in the 1990s.